While I am sure we have only seen half of the PVP balance moves of 3.1, I am pleased with the rogue changes so far. 3.0.9 marked dead bottom of the beloved rogue class and from here we have nowhere to go but up. Rogue PVE DPS is too low and I am glad some of the PVE changes will end up trickle over to our PVP game about runescape gold.
And it was normalized to 1.4! Oh yes! This alone keeps mutilate/prep the overwhelming favorite so far, although I am sure more changes are coming. For those of you who do not like math to get cheap runescape gold, using two 1.8 daggers will get you the same poison damage of two 1.4 daggers, without sacrificing mutilate damage about runescape gold. Actually you will get higher poison damage with two 1.8s, because mutilate itself is an instant attack and slower weapon = higher proc chance period! Double wound with deadly brew will give us significantly more poison damage and that is huge against the cleave teams running around to get cheap runescape gold.
On a 1.8 dagger, we are now talking about 64% chances to apply wound poison! It is 93% chance that means you will see a proc on virtually every hemo/sinister strike!
Deadly poison AP coefficient is increased to 0.12 from 0.08, unfortunately it is not based on PPM so it is unlikely it will see much use outside of specific 2v2 match-ups and mutilate raid specs about runescape gold. Instant poison damage did not seem to change vs wound poison, the +50% "frequency" is basically exactly the same as going from 20% proc chance to 30% proc chance on a 1.4 weapon, so highly unlikely we will see this poison in PVP, as it still requires 5 talent points to get a marginal upgrade over wound poison.